Saturday 24 September 2011

Stealth


Every offer or voucher thrown at me poses the question: Can I use this somehow? This is the result of two offers by Vistaprint ( "book 3" and "book 4") for a photo-mug, -calendar and -t-shirt for next to nothing. Even taking my special wishes into consideration the entire haul only cost me about £13.- including p&p, and I now have three personalized gifts for members of my family that aren't available anywhere else. All I added to the mug are some chocolates - ideal for Auntie M., who is always there at short notice. Add to that a free photobook (offered by one of the supermarkets) of pictures of her grandchildren and my mother-in-law should feel pretty happy too. As the photobook was absolutely free, so am I.
(I just got another voucher from Vistaprint for a mug and a calendar, the codes are "/tbp74" and "/tbp75", added after the webaddress. Both are 99p plus Vat and p&p.)

No comments: